Tuesday, March 21, 2006

NEWSFLASH - Hugh Evans PI is changing its ways...

For some time now I have been experimenting with trying to construct the perfect Private Investigation Blog Site. My investigation into this matter is nearly complete and I can now reveal the way it is going to work from now on:

I ask that from now on you use the link at the top of this blog to take you to a form where you can pose your brainteasers, sleep-interrupters, and life-testing questions to me. I will accept queries from anyone so if you don't want to reveal your identity then make up a name.

When my investigation is complete, your question will appear in a new post. You will be able to find my response by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of the post. At this stage I will allow my public to add any comments they would like to that will add value to the investigation (be warned - if your comments are inappropriate they will be removed!).

This should mean that my site will be much easier to navigate - all answers being succinctly linked to its related question.

All the best. I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Hugh Evans PI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home